Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts in the world—people like them for their variety, creamy texture, and taste options, compared with regular cakes. One of our favourites is the chocolate caramel cheesecake.
We are sharing three recipes to make the best chocolate caramel cheesecake, which will leave everyone licking their fingers. Follow our recipes and enjoy this indulging delicacy!
The Classic Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Classic Chocolate Caramel CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
This recipe is the standard classic recipe for chocolate caramel cheesecake. We have given it our signature touch to provide you with the best method.
Chocolate cookies or wafers: 2 cups (crushed).
Sugar: 1 cup.
Butter: a half stick (melted).
Cream cheese: 20 ounces (softened).
Flour: 1.5 tablespoons.
Vanilla essence: 1.5 teaspoons.
Whipping or heavy cream: 2.5 tablespoons.
- For Topping
Chocolate chips: 1 cup.
Caramels: 10 ounces.
Whipping or heavy cream: quarter cup.
Chopped pecans: 1.5 cups.
- First, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Then grind cookies or wafers to make crumbs in a food processor. In case you don’t have a food processor, put the cookies or wafers in a plastic zip-lock bag and crush them with some heavy utensils.
- You can also crush them by using a metal bowl also. Ensure that crumbs are fine and smooth, without any rough piece of cookies in them.
- Now, add butter to the cookies crumb and give it a good mix. Use a plastic spatula for this purpose and make a smooth mixture.
- After that, grease a 9″ baking or springform pan. Smoothen out the mixture in the pan using your hands.
- Later, beat sugar and crème cheese in a bowl to get a creamy paste. Add flour and vanilla to it. Add eggs one by one and keep beating it.
- Add in cream and beat it well. When smooth, pour this batter over the crumbs crust evenly.
- Put the baking pan in the preheated oven, bake it for 12 minutes at 450 degrees, and lower the temperature to 200 degrees to around 30 to 35 minutes. Look for a wiggly texture in the center of the cake to ensure it is ready.
- Now let the cake cool for ten minutes after removing from the oven. Put it in the refrigerator before topping for a minimum of 2 hours.
- For the topping, put the chocolate chips in the oven for 30 seconds to melt. Give another try for ten more seconds if not, and melted properly.
- Put the melted chocolate in a piping bag. If you don’t have a piping bag, a sealed plastic bag will serve the purpose. Put the chocolate paste in the plastic bag and cut a corner a little. Design the top of your cake in any design of your choice.
- Meanwhile, heat caramel and cream in a small saucepan make a smooth paste eep stirring it on medium-low flame. Let it cool for a while and use it to top the cake as you did with the chocolate topping.
- Sprinkle pecans on the cake as the finishing layer.
- Refrigerate your cheesecake for at least six hours before serving. We advise you to make chocolate caramel cheesecake one day before use for the best taste and texture. Refrigerating it overnight can do wonders!
Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Recipe with Nuts
Have you ever tried our chocolate cheesecake recipe with nuts? An explosion of favour in your mouth.
Cream cheese: 8 ounces.
Cookies or cracker crumbs: 1.24 cups.
Butter: 3 tablespoons (melted).
Sugar: 1 tablespoon (preferably white, but you can use any of your choices).
Eggs : 3.
Chocolate coated nuts candy: 2 bars (.16 ounce size, chopped).
Vanilla essence: 2 teaspoons.
Sugar: 3/4 cup.
- First of all, leave your oven to preheat at 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and mix crumbs of crackers or cookies with melted butter. Also, add one tablespoon sugar. Keep mixing all three ingredients until a smooth mixture forms.
- Take a 9u0022 springform pan and grease it with any vegetable oil. You can also use butter or margarine. Transfer the prepared mixture to the pan and press it with a spatula or your fingers to smooth out—Bake in the preheated oven for ten minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for a while.
- While your crust is cooling down, take a bowl and put cream cheese with ¾ cup sugar in it and beat it until smooth. Now add eggs to this mixture one by one.
- Add vanilla essence and chopped candy bars. Mix it well and pour it into the baking pan over the crust. Smoothen out the layer if necessary and put it in the oven.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes at 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- After 45 minutes, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool inside the pan.
- Remove the pan and put the cake in the fridge for 5 hours so that you could get the premium cheesecake taste.
You can add crushed nuts to this cake batter if you don’t want to use a candy bar. In this case, use melted caramel and chocolate chips to top the cake.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This is the best of our cheesecake recipes. The unique salty taste and smooth, creamy texture of the cake is an experience you can never forget.
Chocolate cake mix: 1 pack suitable for 9” pan.
Sugar: 2/3 cup (Granulated or any of your choice).
Cream cheese: 16 ounces (softened).
Sour cream: 1/3 cup.
Heavy cream/1/3 cup.
Vanilla essence: 1 tablespoon.
Salt: a pinch.
Powdered sugar: 4 cups.
Butter: 1 cup (unsalted).
Caramel sauce: 1/2 cup.
Milk: 2 tablespoons.
Kosher salt: 1/2 teaspoon.
- For Special Ganache
Dark chocolate: 4 ounces.
Heavy cream: 1/3 cup.
Caramel sauce: 2 tablespoon.
Kosher salt: a pinch.
- First, preheat the oven to 235 degrees F. Take a large roasting pan and put it in the lower part of the oven to preheat also.
- Wrap a double layer of foil around the bottom of the springform pan and line it with parchment paper. You can also use non-stick baking spray or grease the pan with oil or butter. Boil some water in a kettle while you are preparing your pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cream cheese in a bowl and beat them to make a creamy paste. Now add eggs one by one and keep beating. Later add the kosher salt.
- Add vanilla essence, heavy cream, and sour cream to the mixture and keep beating. Now pour this prepared batter into the springform pan, which you already prepared. Set this springform pan in the middle of the roasting pan in the oven.
- Now, take a kettle full of boiling water and fill the roasting pan with it gradually until the water level is an inch below the springform pan.
- Bake this cheesecake for 45 minutes and keep it inside the oven for another 30 minutes after turning off the oven.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool. After the cake reaches room temperature, put it in the refrigerator overnight. If you are short of time, keep it in the freezer for two hours.
Prepare the chocolate cake using cake mix by following the given directions. You can prepare a chocolate cake from scratch also if you feel like it.
Soften the butter in a bowl by beating it and add powdered sugar, caramel sauce, milk, and kosher salt. Keep beating the mixture until creamy and smooth.
Assembling of the Cake
Take a cake platter and put a layer of chocolate cake. Put cheesecake on it and cover it with a layer of chocolate cake. Now spread the prepared topping on it evenly to cover the cake up.
The Special Ganache
Mix heavy cream and dark chocolate in a bowl and melt it in the oven for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture and reheat it in the oven for 30 more seconds, and beat it to make a fine, smooth paste.
Cool it fully and spread it on the cake. Give the final layer of topping with caramel sauce and refrigerate your cake overnight.
That’s it for the best chocolate caramel cheesecake recipes. You are free to tweak them as you choose. Maybe you can invent the next famous cheesecake.