Do you love eating cookies? If yes, then you have landed at the right place. Light and soft, chocolate cheesecake cookies are a real treat for your taste buds.
These delicious treats melt in your mouth and leave an unforgettable taste behind. The crunch of chocolate and mushy cheesecake blends together for matchless texture.
You can have these delicious goodies for breakfast with milk. These chocolate cheesecake cookies are the best option to go with your evening tea or coffee. Keep them stored and satisfy the sudden craving while working and studying.
Serving these cookies to your friends is sure to strengthen your friendship bond.
These chocolate cheese cookies are easy to make. You can make them if you don’t have any baking experience.
We have brought you the easiest and yummiest recipe for making the best chocolate cheesecake cookies.
Our first recipe is the most classic yet straightforward recipe of chocolate cheesecake cookies.
Chocolate Cheesecake CookiesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
- For the Cookie Dough:
White sugar – 3/4 cup
Butter – 1 cup (Softened)
Packed brown sugar – 3/4 cups
All-purpose flour – 1.5 to 2 cups
Eggs – 2
Cocoa powder – 2/3 cup
Pecans – 1/2 cup (chopped)
Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1.5 teaspoon
- For the Filling:
Package cream cheese – 8 ounces
Egg – 1
White sugar – 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix white sugar, butter, and brown sugar in it. Use an electric mixer to beat these ingredients until the mixture achieves a creamy texture. Add in eggs one by one and keep beating. Mix vanilla essence and give it a good mix again.
- Take another bowl and sift the cocoa powder, baking soda, and flour together in it. Now add this dry mixture gradually to the butter and egg mixture and beat it until smooth. Add nuts and mix again. Now keep this dough in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in a bowl using an electric beater until sugar completely dissolves. Add egg and beat for a while. Now add vanilla essence and beat again. The mixture must be smooth with no egg white lumps or sugar grains.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and make balls of it using one tablespoon of each ball’s dough. Use your thumb to make an indentation in the dough and fill it up using a teaspoon of the prepared filling.
- Set the shape of cookies and spread a non-greased baking sheet in the baking tray. Prepare all the cookies using the above-mentioned method. Place all the cookies in the tray while leaving enough space between every two cookies.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake the chocolate cheese cookies until the edges are golden. It usually happens in around ten minutes.
- Turn off the oven, take the cookies out of it and let them cool inside the baking tray for almost 20 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 35.9mg 12%
- Sodium 97.3mg 5%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 2.2g 5%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Stuffed Cheesecake Chocolate Cookies
Here is another delicious recipe for cheesecake cookies for you. It is easy to follow and gives you the best results.
- For the cookies:
Butter – 1 1/4 cups (softened)
Granulated sugar – 1/2 cup
Packed brown sugar – 1 cup
All-purpose flour – 2and ¾ cups
Vanilla essence – 2 teaspoons
Eggs – 2 (large)
Kosher salt – 3/4 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
Chocolate chips – 2 cups (semisweet)
- For Cream Cheese Filling:
Cream cheese – 12 ounces (softened )
Kosher salt – a pinch
Sugar – 1/2 cup (powdered)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
- Take a large baking tray and line it using parchment paper or baking paper.
- Now take a large mixing bowl and mix powdered sugar, salt, and cream cheese using an electric beater. Keep beating until smooth. Wrap plastic cling sheet on the bowl and keep the cheesecake filling mixture in the fridge. This step is crucial because you cannot achieve the best filling texture without refrigerating it.
- For the dough, start mixing butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Keep beating until the mixture is fluffy and light and sugar dissolves completely. It usually takes 2 minutes. Add eggs one by one while beating the mixture and blend in vanilla essence. Set aside this mixture.
- Take another mixing bowl and sift in salt, baking soda, and flour. Add butter and sugar mixture and mix it well. When this mixture is smooth, fold in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate this dough for a minimum of 45 minutes or an hour.
- Now shape the cookies by taking one tablespoon of cookie dough and flattening it in a circle shape. Place around two teaspoons of cheesecake filling on the top of this cookie.
- Roll another cookie of the same size and cover it on the previous one. Seal the edges to prevent leakage and give it the shape of a ball.
- Bake these cookies for 12 to 15 minutes. The light golden color of the cookies is the indicator of the best-baked cookies.
- Let them cool and transfer in an airtight jar.
Triple Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
If you are a chocolate lover, try our amazing triple chocolate stuffed cookies. Here is our most treasured recipe for chocolate cheese cookies.
Betty Crocker Double chocolate chunk cookie mix – 17.5 ounces
Oil- 1/4 cup
Egg – 1
Cream cheese – 4 ounces (softened and divided)
Milk chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
Semisweet chocolate chips – 1/2 cup
White chocolate chips – 1/4 cup
Heavy cream – 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
Water – 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F . Set the temperature to 185 degrees if you are using a centigrade temperature setting.
- Take a large mixing bowl and prepare a soft dough by mixing eggs, cookie mix, water, oil, 3 ounces cream cheese, and vanilla. An electric beater will make this step easier for you, giving you the perfect texture.
- Fold in milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
- Line a baking tray with a baking sheet and drop one tablespoon of this mixture on it in a round shape for one cookie. Repeat the process for as many cookies as you like.
- Bake these cookies in the preheated oven for 10 minutes and cool them down.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave and mix heavy cream and the remaining cream cheese in it. Drizzle this mixture over the cookies and store them in an airtight jar.
Tips to Bake Perfect Chocolate Cheese Cake Cookies
Baking is easy and fun. If you are a sweet tooth, you must try baking these chocolate cheese cookies. Here are our special tips to make your baking experience even better. Try these tips and enjoy perfect chocolate cheese cookies every time.
● Always refrigerate the dough for an hour to set it. The fresh dough will be too soft to handle. Also, knead it well but not make it too soft.
● Don’t make oversized cookies. Too big cookies tend to break and crack while preparing.
● You can replace vanilla essence with almond essence if you want to give your cookies a different taste.
● You can experiment with chocolate chips, pieces of Oreo cookies, and pecans to bring variation in cookies’ texture.
● If you prepare large batches of cookies and save them, airtight containers are the best option. Put them in those airtight jars and enjoy these soft, sweet treats for a month.
● Store the cookies in a dry and cool place. Never refrigerate them because they will become soggy and lose their aroma.
● Add eggs one by one and keep beating after each addition.
● Sift all the dry ingredients for a more fluffy and soft texture of the cookies. This is a highly important step for making cookies and other baking stuff.
Chocolate cheesecake cookies are famous, easy to make desserts. You can bake them easily by following our recipes. If you are not a confident baker, our tips and tricks are sure to help you with your cookie making experience. The recipes presented here are easy to try and are simple as well. Give a try to our yummiest recipes and enjoy these delicacies with your friends and families.