The easy pumpkin pie cheese cake recipes is an excellent dessert option for cheesecake lovers who also love pumpkin pies. It is the collaboration of two top-class desserts, and as expected, the combination is heavenly.
It is a fantastic dessert that can be whipped up in a short time, and you can make it ahead of time for your Thanksgiving dinner or Halloween party.
This is an excellent dessert for fall or any other time of the year. The creamy cheesecake dessert and the warm pumpkin spices complement each other delightfully.
You can enhance the taste by topping it with whipping cream or pumpkin spices. The color and texture are a sight to look at and are sure to aggravate your hunger pangs.
There are many ways to make a pumpkin pie cheese cake and many recipes you can find on the internet. However, not every recipe guarantees to satisfy your sweet tooth. Here we will give you the top recipes that many will love and make you want to eat them every day.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheese Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Cheese Cake RecipeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
This is the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe. We have given it our signature touch to provide you with the best method and tips.
- For the crust
Single pie crust pastry.
- For the Filling
Cream cheese at room temperature – 8 ounces
Egg – 1.
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon.
Granulated sugar – 1/3 cup.
Mini diced ginger – 1/4 cup.
- For the Topping
Evaporated milk or light cream – 1 cup.
Granulated sugar – 3/4 cup.
Ginger – 1 teaspoon.
Nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon.
Pumpkin puree – 15 ounces.
Large eggs – 3.
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon.
Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon.
Allspice – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a springform pan and cover it with foil. Then grease the pan with melted butter or greasing spray.
- With the help of a rolling pin, roll the pastry into a round. Press the crust to the sides of the pan and crimp the edges.
- While you make the filling of the cheesecake, freeze the crust in the freezer.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer’s help until the mixture is smooth without any lumps.
- Mix in vanilla and beat the eggs one by one until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- If you are using any diced ginger, then add it to the mixture as well.
- Pour the mixture over the crust, and with the help of a spatula, smooth the mixture until there are no air bubbles.
- For the pumpkin filling, mix together the salt, sugar, and spices in a medium bowl.
- Then add in the evaporated milk, pumpkin puree, and beat the eggs one by one.
- When the mixture is mixed correctly, spread it over the cream cheese mixture and spread it with a knife or spatula.
- Place the cake in the oven and then bake for 15 minutes.
- After that, reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and further bake the cake for 40-45 minutes.
- If the crust is browning too quickly, then cover it with a foil.
- If the center is set and a little shaky, that means that the cheesecake is ready.
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature and then chill it for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipping cream and cinnamon if you want to and serve it chilled.
- ● You can make homemade pumpkin puree instead of buying from a shop.
- ● If you have some pumpkin filling left, you can add it to a shallow dish or a custard cup and bake it.
- ● Top it with whipping cream, and a delicious pumpkin pudding is here to delight your tongues.
- ● You can replace the cream cheese with Greek yogurt if you want to use a healthier substitute.
- ● If you want a thicker texture, you only need a little sugar free pudding mixture with cream cheese.
12 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Cholesterol 97mg 33%
- Sodium 300mg 13%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 21g
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
No-bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
The taste of pumpkin pie cheese cake is divine, but the no-bake version is even better. It doesn’t need any baking, and you have to freeze the layers to get a great taste.
Because of this, you can make it several days before the main event and keep it in the freezer until you serve it. The recipe is easy and quick to make, and you can whip it up any time you want.
The highlight ingredient of the easy pumpkin pie cheese cake is the pumpkin pie spice, including cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice. You can buy this mixture from stores or even make it at home.
Some people increase the amount of cinnamon because it is just too good.
4: 10 hours
Pumpkin pie filling – 10 ounces.
Frozen whipped topping, thawed – 2 cups.
Shortbread pie crust – 9 inch.
Cream cheese – 8 ¾ ounces.
Granulated sugar – 1 cup.
- Take a 9-inch springform pan and spread the shortbread pie crust on it with a spatula’s help to form an even base.
- Take a big bowl and add pumpkin pie filling, whipped topping, cream cheese, and confectioner’s sugar in it.
- Use an electric mixer and beat it until it is smooth and has no lumps remaining.
- Pour the mixture over the crust, and with the help of a spatula or a butter knife, spread it so that it doesn’t have any air bubbles in it. Air bubbles form cracks and destroy the texture of the cheesecake.
- Freeze the cake for 4-6 hours until the cake is set in the freezer. Or you can refrigerate the cake overnight.
- Before serving the guests, top with cinnamon and whipping cream, enjoy the tasty cake.
Calories 374 kcal; Carbohydrates 43.6 grams; Cholesterol 34.1 milligrams; Protein 4 grams; Fat 20.7 grams; Sodium 275 milligrams; Sugars 25.1 grams; Dietary Fibers 2.9 grams; Calcium 39.2 grams; Potassium 89.5 milligrams; Vitamin C 1.2 milligrams; Vitamin A 3384.7 IU
You can use pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin filling for a more tart and sour tasting pumpkin cheesecake.
When you are mixing and setting the cheesecake, it may appear very sweet but don’t worry. As it freezes, the pumpkin flavour starts becoming more prominent.
What to Use if you want a Healthy Cheesecake?
Just because you are a diet conscious person and watch your weight doesn’t mean that you have to ban sweets from your life, especially the high-fat and calorie cheesecake.
Since eating healthier is better than restraining yourself, the only thing to do is to replace high-fat ingredients with low-fat ingredients. Some of the replacements you can easily use are as follows.
We all use sugars in our desserts, but sugar is mainly the reason for many diabetic health issues. Using a low glycemic, zero-calorie, and natural sugar substitute is the best option. There are many good sweeteners in the market and using them will help a lot.
The non-fat Greek yogurt is the best replacement for cream cheese for the filling. The Greek yogurt is thick and creamy and has the thickness that you want.
The thicker the yogurt, the better texture it has for the cheesecakes. So it is the best option to use. You should keep in mind that all brands of Greek yogurt have whey in them.
If you are not satisfied with Greek yogurt’s texture, adding sugar-free pudding is a good idea. It is an excellent replacement for cream cheese and will give you the taste you want.
You can also use sugar-free Jell-O pudding instead of the regular pudding. Adding the pudding also improves the texture.
Eggs are used in cheesecakes because of their thickening properties. They bind the ingredients, and during baking, the raw egg proteins mix together.
If you are avoiding cholesterol in your diet, then replacing the whole eggs with egg whites is a good idea. However, then you need to use six egg whites instead of three whole eggs.
You can also substitute three whole eggs with a ¾ cup of liquid egg, and it will work just fine while also lowering the fat count of the cheesecake.
This concludes our article on the easy pumpkin pie cheese cake recipes. All desserts have their own good points, but we all love a dessert, which perfectly balances all the attributes we love.
We hope you have received lots of useful information on making pumpkin pie cheese cake with and without an oven and what ingredients you should look out for if you are maintaining your weight through this article. Happy cooking!