We all love cheesecakes. The creamy taste and smooth texture are to die for, and there are styles and flavors to suit everyone. Many people have evolved these recipes further by adding different toppings of fruits, chocolate, caramel, candy, fruit sauce, to name just a few.
One of the most recent innovations in the land of cheesecakes are these top 3 crustless cheesecake recipes that you can find below. Mad with people with gluten allergies in mind, or those who don’t like the taste of graham crackers or any other kind of crackers.
Some people might think that it is a waste, or the cheesecake’s superior taste might be downgraded if you don’t add the base crust, but that is not true. Many say that making cheesecake without the crust is easier.
Below are our top 3 crustless cheesecake recipes.
Fluffy Crustless CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
The fluffy crustless cheesecake is at the top of the crustless cheesecake list, and for a good reason. It is entirely gluten-free, and its soft flavor and texture seem to melt in the mouth.
Eggs – 6
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Cream cheese – 5 blocks (8 ounces)
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Granulated sugar – 1 1/3 cups
Sour cream – 1 pint
- Unwrap your cheese cream blocks and set them to soften at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a springform pan and grease it by oiling it with a brush or using a greasing spray.
- Take a roasting pan and fill ¼ of it with hot water. If the springform pan you are using is leak-proof, you can place it directly in the roasting pan. Otherwise, you can take a pie dish, place the springform pan in it and then place it in the water bath.
- Take a large mixing bowl. Start adding thawed cheese blocks in it one by one and beat it continuously. You should scrap the bowl when needed and beat the cream cheese blocks until they are smooth and creamy.
- After that, in the same bowl, start adding eggs one by one and beat it. Start adding the remaining ingredients one by one while continuously mixing it.
- Use an electric mixer or beat the mixture continuously by hand for 7-8 minutes to attain consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to the springform pan. Bake the mix for 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, bake the cake for 45-55 minutes after lowering the temperature to 375 F until golden brown.
- Set the cheesecake on a wire rack and let it cool. Serve with your favourite toppings.
Crustless Almond Cheesecake
Almonds are always a loveable ingredient of cakes, and crustless almond cheesecake is no exception.
You can serve this delicious dessert at your parties, and the guests will surely crowd you to ask for the recipe. It is a simple, easy, and quick recipe that takes no time and is made without butter or oil.
Cream cheese – 8 ounces
Almond extract – 1/8 teaspoon
Sugar – 1/3 cup
Egg – 1
Sour cream – 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract – 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh fruit – optional
Crushed almonds – optional
- Beat the sugar and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Add the egg and almond extract in the same bowl, and beat the mixture for 2-3 minutes until it reaches a smooth consistency. The mix for the cheesecake is complete!
- Take a pie plate or pan and cover it with greasing spray or spread the oil with a brush. Spread the mixture till it reaches 1/3rd of the pan.
- Place the cake in a preheated oven and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Place the crustless cheesecake on a wire rack and let it cool for ten minutes.
- Use a knife to loosen the sides of the cake and refrigerate it for an hour.
- For the topping, mix sour cream and sugar and spread it over the cheesecake. Decorate with fruits and crushed almonds. Serve when warm.
Crustless Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce
Here is another recipe for people who are following a gluten-free diet. This recipe is a hit at parties and celebrations, and its savoury cranberry sauce will make you asking for more.
It is also a very simple and quick recipe that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Cream cheese – 4-8 ounces
Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – 3
Sugar – 1 cup
Cranberry sauce – 1 tin
Sugared cranberries – optional
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Use an electric mixture at medium speed to beat it for 8-10 minutes until the mixture has attained a smooth consistency.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl from time to time to ensure that the sugar has dissolved properly.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until the mixture is combined correctly.
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a springform pan and cover it with aluminium foil. Grease it properly with a greasing spray.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the pan.
- Take a roasting pan and fill it with 1/3 hot water. Put the springform pan in the water bath and set it to bake.
- Bake for 70-75 minutes until the cheesecake is golden brown and its center is set.
- Remove the foil and set the cake to cool for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove the cake from the pan and let it cool for another 45 minutes. Best results appear if you let it refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Pour the cranberry sauce over the cheesecake and decorate it with cranberries.
This concludes our article on the crustless cheesecake. Just because you are on a diet or are gluten-allergic doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy cakes.
Hopefully, this article has given you some great recipes that you will enjoy. Happy cooking!