We have compiled the best baked cheesecake recipes easy for you to make. We have gone for basic and easy recipes that are fun to make and treat to eat.
Cheesecakes are a favourite dessert among people of every age. The crispy pastry, creamy filling, and flavour of a cheesecake is an unparalleled experience.
However, some people think that making cheesecakes is not everyone’s cup of tea. But let us tell you that making cheesecake is even easier than a regular cake. You do not have to beat the ingredients a lot, and there are no cake raising issues.
So, follow our recipes because making cheesecakes is now a piece of cake! The first one of the best baked cheesecake recipes easy is Vanilla cheesecake.
Vanilla Baked CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Here are the Ingredients and the Directions you need to make a great Vanilla Baked Cheesecake.
- For Crust
Biscuits: 259 grams (of your choice)
Mixed spice: 1 tablespoon
Butter: 100 grams (melted)
- For Filling
Cream Cheese: 500 grams
Caster sugar: 2/3 cup
Vanilla essence: 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- First, grease a 20 cm or 9″ spring form pan or baking tray for baking. You can use vegetable oil, cooking oil, or butter for this purpose.
- Then preheat the baking oven to 180C.
- Put biscuits in the food processor and make them into crumbs. Ensure that there are no uneven pieces left of the biscuits. The type of biscuits depends on your choice but remember that your crust will taste almost similar to the biscuits.
- Now put melted butter and mixed spices in the crumbs and mix until butter mixes up evenly.
- Beat cream cheese until it becomes smooth. After that, add lemon juice, vanilla essence, and sugar and keep beating until a smooth mixture form. After that, add eggs one by one and beat to resolve yolk and whites completely.
- Transfer this mixture to the baking pan and put it in the oven. Bake for 45 minutes and remove the pan from the oven. Let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- We suggest you refrigerate the cheesecake for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight before eating. This process intensifies the taste of cheesecake even further.
Strawberry Cheesecake Baked
Our next recipe is very special in our anthology of baked cheesecake recipes easy. Since the festive season is already here, we are sharing an easy recipe for a holiday cheesecake. It combines the creamy texture of traditional cheesecake and an extra yummy touch of strawberry.
Try it to give you’re your taste buds a heavenly taste of this super tasty strawberry cheesecake. Here goes our festive strawberry cheesecake recipe.
- Crust and Filling
Salted or unsalted butter: 100grams (melted)
Digestive biscuits: 250 grams
Cream cheese: 600 grams
Fresh strawberries: 250 grams
Caster sugar: 1 cup
Thick yogurt: 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence: 2 tablespoons
Lemon zest: of one small
- For the Topping
Whipping cream: quarter cup
Fresh strawberries: a few to decorate the cake (optional)
Vanilla essence: 2 drops
Caster sugar: 1 tablespoon
- First, put all the biscuits in a food processor and grind until a smooth sandy texture is visible. Make sure there are no pieces of biscuits left. Don’t make the biscuits into powder also. Put the crumbs in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix it well to make a lump. You can also use the food processor for this step again.
- Grease a springform pan with vegetable oil or butter and transfer this butter and biscuits mixture to it. This pan must be in 9″ or 20cm size. Smoothen out the mixture by pressing it with fingers and put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Now preheat the oven to 160C degrees.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the green tops and hard part there. Blend the strawberries in the food processor to make a smooth puree. There must be no lumps and particles in the smoothie. Now add yogurt and cream cheese to make a smooth better type texture. After that, add vanilla essence, lemon zest, and sugar and keep blending. The final texture of the mixture must be a fine paste-like cake better. Add one egg and keep beating. Do this process with all the eggs by adding them in one by one.
- The trick to baking firm cheesecake is that never overbeat the better. You don’t need air to raise the cake. Moreover, this air after overbeating, the better will result in cracks in the cheesecake. Take the crust out of the refrigerator and pour this better on it. Give the pan a little tap to remove any air bubble.
- Bake the cake for 45 minutes at 160C degrees. There may be a few cracks on the cheesecake, and the middle part may be a little wobbly.
- Let the cake cool inside the oven for 20 minutes. After that, wait for the cake to reach room temperature. After that, keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours. This cake tastes divine if you refrigerate it overnight.
- For the extra cream topping, mix sugar and vanilla essence with cream and whip it in a mixing bowl. Keep beating it until soft peaks form. Very carefully, spread this beaten cream on the top of your cheesecake evenly. Slice fresh strawberries and decorate the cheesecake with it.
- Do not keep the cheesecake in the refrigerator for more than three days because the cream cheese starts changing its flavour. However, using an airtight box to store it in the fridge will increase your cake’s life for up to 1 month. But in this case, do topping only before serving.
Cheesecake with Blueberries
- For Crust and Filling
Biscuits: 200 grams (of your choice)
Cream cheese: 375 grams (softened)
Butter: 80 grams (melted)
Cream: 300 ml
Caster sugar: 3/4 cup
Frozen blueberries: 1.5 cups
Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
Lemon zest: 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
Icing sugar: for dusting
Fresh or frozen blueberries: for decoration (optional)
- Prepare a baking pan by greasing the inside of a springform pan. The pan’s size must be 22 cm, and you can use butter, vegetable oil, or cooking oil for greasing the pan. After greasing, line the pan with parchment paper or baking paper.
- Preheat the baking oven to 170 C or, if you are using a fan oven, to 150 C.
- Take a food processor and make the biscuits into crumbs. Add melted butter into crumbs and beat for a while until it forms a dough type lump. You can do this mixing part in a mixing bowl using an electric beater or spoon also.
- Now take the pan you have already greased and transfer this crumbs’ lump in the pan. Press firmly using fingers to make it even and solid. After that, put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Clean the food processor and put the cream cheese in it. Add half of the cream, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla essence, and lemon zest. Beat the ingredients together until creamy and smooth. Now start adding eggs one by one and give it a good mix.
- After the mixture becomes smooth and creamy, transfer it to the pan over the biscuits and butter crust. Place blueberries on it and give a little stir for an even layer.
- Put the pan inside the oven and bake for 60 minutes. The sides of the cake will be brown and puffy with a wobbly center. Switch off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for a while to cool down a bit. Take the cheesecake out of the oven and let it cool up to room temperature. After that, put it in the oven overnight.
- Use icing sugar for ducting on the cheesecake and decorate it with blueberries and fresh cream.
Our Tips for baked cheesecake recipes easy
Although baking cheesecake is far easier than baking a regular cake, you need a few tips for the best results. These tips are especially useful if you don’t have much experience in baking.
- Never overbeat the better because it will cause cracks in your cake.
- Always add eggs one by one and beat well after each one. It will give you an even texture and taste.
- Use all the ingredients at room temperature. Too cold or hot ingredients can ruin the taste and texture. Moreover, cream cheese can melt or lose its flavour if combing with too cold or too hot ingredients.
- Cooling down the cake before serving is essential. It makes your cake more flavourful. The best idea is to make the cheesecake a day before you intend to use it. However, you can use a freezer for a quicker cooling operation.
- Always use fresh topping right before serving the cake. It will give it a fresher look and aroma.
There is a widespread misconception that cheesecakes are difficult to bake, and only experts can make perfect cheesecake. Our compilation of baked cheesecake recipes easy is very simple and offers you variation in cheesecakes for beginners. We are sure that one of these recipes is surely for you!