The creaminess of this cheesecake stuffed with chocolate covered strawberries combined with the crunchiness of the crackers crust is perfect! The hidden surprise of the strawberries inside is a treat that makes these individual cheesecakes the perfect dessert if you want to impress someone.
Cheesecake Stuffed With Chocolate Covered StrawberriesCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
- For The Crust:
Graham crackers – 9 biscuits
Butter, melted – 4 tablespoons
Granulated sugar – 2 tablespoons
- For The Filling:
Cream cheese, at room temperature – 24 ounces
Heavy cream – 2 ¼ cup
Powdered sugar – 1 ½ cup
Cold water – ¼ cup
Powdered gelatine – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
Salt – 1 teaspoon
- For The Strawberries:
Large Strawberries – 6
Dark Chocolate, finely chopped – 8 ounces
Heavy cream – ½ cup
- To prepare the crust, start by lining 6 3-inches cheesecake pans with silicon sleeves then place them aside.
- Combine the graham cracker biscuits with sugar in a food processor them pulse them several times until the biscuits become finely ground.
- Add the melted butter and combine them well the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Line up the bottom and sides of 6 3-inches cheesecake pans. Divide the crust mixture between the pans then press them to the bottom.
- Cover a large plate with a piece of parchment paper then place it aside.
- To prepare the chocolate-covered strawberries, pour the heavy cream into a medium saucepan then heat it over medium heat until it starts simmering.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium bowl then pour over it the heavy cream and let it sit for few minutes until the chocolate melts. Once the time is up, stir it well until it becomes smooth.
- Clean the strawberries and remove the green leaves from them, then wipe them with a hand towel to dry them.
- Dip them in the chocolate mixture then place them on the lined-up plate. Transfer the plate to the fridge and let them cool down completely until the chocolate layer hardens.
- To prepare the cheesecake filling, pour the cold water into a small bowl then sprinkle over it the gelatine powder. Place it aside and let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl then beat it with an electric mixer until it becomes light and smooth.
- Add to it the salt, vanilla and sugar then beat them well until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Pour in the heavy cream then combine them well with a spatula until they become smooth.
- Place the gelatin bowl in the microwave and microwave it for 30 seconds while stirring it every 10 seconds until it dissolves completely.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the cream cheese then combine them well until the mixture becomes smooth with no lumps.
- Put one strawberry with the round side facing down in the middle of each lined-up cheesecake pan.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the strawberries then smoothes down the top with the back of a spoon.
- Cover the cheesecake pans with plastic wrap then let them sit in the fridge for at least 6 hours overnight.
- Once the time is up, discard the plastic wrap and release the sides of the cheesecake pans. Gently transfer them to a serving plate and enjoy!
6 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 57.7g 289%
- Cholesterol 248.48mg 83%
- Sodium 622.23mg 26%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 495.29mg 15%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.52g 15%
- Sugars 57.71g
- Protein 13.63g 28%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Points To Know:
- For the best results, always make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature. This will make sure they combine easily and better.
- While beating the cream cheese, or mixing the cheesecake filling ingredients, always make sure to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spoon to make sure everything is combined well.
- If you don’t have a food processor to ground the biscuits, you can simply put them in a ziplock bag, then run over it a rolling pin several times until the biscuits are crushed.
- For the best results to make sure the crust sits well and doesn’t break, use a glass to press it firmly into the bottom of the cheesecake pans then let them sit in the fridge while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- You must use silicon sleeves to line up the cheesecake pans because if you use parchment paper, it will cause the cheesecake filling to stick to the sides of the pan, and it will ruin it after you peel it away.
How Can I Store Cheesecake Stuffed With Chocolate Covered Strawberries?
You can definitely store the cheesecake stuffed with chocolate-covered strawberries for up to 3 days, but I highly recommend eating in the first two days while it’s kind of fresh.
You can also freeze it for up to 2 weeks, but I don’t recommend doing it. The cheesecake fill and chocolate will freeze very well, however, the strawberries will not be good because they thaw, they will release their juices and won’t be fresh anymore. Their taste will change, and their juices will seep into the cheesecake and kind of ruin it.
How To Make Low-Carb Cheesecake Stuffed With Chocolate Covered Strawberries?
If you are on a low-carb diet, you can easily make some changes to make this recipe low carb. You just have to use a low-carb crust, you can buy it or make one from scratch. Then you just have to use a low carb sugar instead of granulated sugar. I highly recommend using monk fruit sweetener if you can get it, but be careful with the measurements because the sweetness of sugars differs from one to another.
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed With Chocolate Covered Strawberries In A 9 Inches Pan?
If you don’t like the individual servings and prefer to have make the cheesecake in one 9 inches pan instead, you can easily do it using the recipe above, you just have to double the crust so it fit the pan nicely and bake it for 7 minutes so it doesn’t break easily when you cut into it.
Just another easy and simple cheesecake stuffed with chocolate covered strawberries that doesn’t require any baking, and it will work as the perfect dessert to show off your baking skills to your family and loved ones.