The easy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is a delicious treat. The recipe might be complicated, but we have found a way to overcome that.
When sprinkled with the taste of pumpkin, the flavour becomes heavenly. The spiced pumpkin with layers of cheesecake and nested topping is the new best fall dessert, and no one can tell you otherwise.
Easy No-Bake Pumpkin CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
- For Crust:
Granulated sugar – 2 tablespoons
Crushed gingersnaps – 1 ½ cups
Melted butter – 5 tablespoons
- For the Filling:
Heavy cream – 1 cup
Canned pumpkin puree – 8 ounces
Pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
Ground nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon
Softened cream cheese – 16 ounces
Powdered sugar – 1 cup
Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
Kosher salt – ¼ teaspoon
- For the Topping:
Roughly crushed gingersnaps
- Take a medium bowl. Add sugar, gingersnaps, and melted butter and mix them. Combine them until the mixture feels like wet sand.
- Take a springform pan and pour the mixture into it. Pat it until it forms a nice layer at the bottom.
- Let the crust chill in a refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Take another bowl and put heavy cream in it. Beat it until it turns to a smooth consistency.
- Take another bowl and beat the cream cheese until it is smooth with the help of an electric mixer.
- In the same bowl, add pumpkin puree and mix until no lumps or air bubbles remain.
- Then add powdered sugar and mix until there are no more lumps.
- Then add vanilla essence, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt, and with the help of the electric mixture, mix until no lumps are remaining.
- Then add the already smoothened whipped heavy cream and fold it until the mixture is combined.
- Pour the filling mixture over the chilled crust, and with the help of a spatula, spread it evenly over the top.
- Freeze the cake until it is set for at least four hours. Or place it in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- Before serving, top the pumpkin cheesecake with whipped cream and crushed gingersnaps. Enjoy!
8 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Trans Fat 26g
- Cholesterol 46mg 16%
- Sodium 400mg 17%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 403mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 21g
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Other Easy No-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Easy, tasty, and quick to make and is a fantastic dessert choice for guests who show up suddenly.
Pumpkin pie filling – 10 ounces
Frozen whipped topping, thawed – 2 cups
Shortbread pie crust – 9 inch
Cream cheese – 8 ¾ ounces
Confectioner’s sugar – 1 cup
- Take a springform pan and spread the shortbread pie crust on it with the help of a spatula to form an even base.
- Take a big bowl and add pumpkin pie filling, whipped topping, cream cheese, and confectioner’s sugar in it.
- Use an electric mixer and beat it until it is smooth and has no lumps remaining.
- Pour the mixture over the crust, and with the help of a spatula, spread it so that it doesn’t have any air bubbles in it.
- Freeze the cake for 4-6 hours until the cake is set. Or you can refrigerate the cake overnight.
- Before serving the guests, top with cinnamon, enjoy the tasty cake.
- Tips to Know:
- You can use pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin filling for a more tart tasting pumpkin cheesecake.
- When you are mixing and setting the cheesecake, it may appear very sweet but don’t worry. As it freezes, the pumpkin flavour starts becoming more prominent.
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
The next recipe to look out for is the double-layered pumpkin pie. It has a great taste and is an excellent choice for Thanksgiving or any other party for that matter.
It has an excellent taste for fall, so you can even make it for your Halloween parties. Its double layer makes it visually appealing, and what looks good will definitely taste great.
The recipe is easy to make, and you can make it a day before the party. So, let’s get going with how to make it.
Softened cream cheese – 8 ounces
Milk – 1 cup
Whipped topping – 8 ounces
Graham cracker crumb crust – 8 ounces
Jell-O vanilla flavour instant pudding – 6.8 ounces
Ground ginger – 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Pumpkin – 15 ounces
Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
Ground cloves – 1/4 teaspoon
- Take a springform pan and, with the help of graham cracker crust, make a base.
- Take a large bowl and mix cream cheese, milk, and sugar in it with an electric mixer’s help until it is smooth.
- Then mix in half of the whipped topping and blend until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Then pour the mixture over the crust.
- Take another bowl and add dry pudding mix, pumpkin, spices, and milk and with the help of an electric whisk, mix it until it is combined and smooth.
- Then spread this mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Then place the pan in a refrigerator and chill for four hours or until it is firm. For that, you can even chill it overnight.
- Take the cake out of the fridge and top it with the remaining whipped cream. You can also top it with cinnamon.
This concludes our article about the easy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. There are as many ways of making a cheesecake as there are flavours of ice cream.
So, to enjoy each and every one of them may be challenging, but it won’t be in vain. Pumpkin cheesecake is the same. I hope that from this article, you have found your own favourite way of making a cheesecake.
Hopefully, you will add that recipe to your list of personal favourite dishes, and it will go a long way with you as well. Happy cooking!