If you’re looking for an eggless cheesecake recipe, look no further, this is hands-down the best eggless cheesecake by far. The filling turns out so creamy, and the vanilla extract gives it that classic cheesecake flavor that will enable you to serve it with so many different elements each time. You can feel free to serve with it some fruit, chocolate sauce, or you can cover it with your favorite jam. Whatever you choose, it will turn out delicious.
Eggless CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
8 to 10servings
- For The Crust:
Rolled oats – 2 and ½ cups
Brown sugar – ½ cup
Butter, at room temperature – ½ cup
Vanilla Extract – ½ teaspoon
Table Salt – 3/8 teaspoon
- For The Filling:
Cream cheese, at room temperature – 24 ounces
Granulated sugar – ¾ cup
Milk – 5 tablespoons
Cornstarch – 3 tablespoons
Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla Extract – 2 teaspoons
Table Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Turn on the oven, and adjust the temperature to 350 F.
- Grease and line up a 9 inches springform pan with parchment paper then place it aside.
- Please the rolled oats in a food processor, then pulse it several times.
- Add in the brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and salt, then pulse them several times the mixture starts to become crumbly.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the springform pan, and press it down with your hands, then level it with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Place the crust in the oven, and bake it for 14 to 16 minutes until it becomes golden.
- Once it’s done, place it aside, and let it cool down for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, lower the oven temperature to 325 F.
- Combine the milk and cornstarch in a large mixing bowl, then whisk them until they become smooth.
- Add in the cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt, then beat them on a low setting until they become smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust, then smooth it down with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Transfer it to the oven, then let it bake for 46 minutes.
- Once the time is up, remove the cheesecake from the oven, then let it cool down aside for 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- When the time is up, remove the cheesecake gently from the pan, then transfer it to a serving plate, and let it sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Slice the cake, and garnish it with your favorite toppings, then serve it and enjoy!
8 to 10 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 26.2g 131%
- Cholesterol 125mg 42%
- Sodium 520mg 22%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 163mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 33g
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- If you don’t have the time to prepare the crust, you can simply use a storebought crust.
- If you don’t want to use rolled oats for the crust, you can substitute it by processing 12 to 14 digestive biscuits with 2 tablespoons of melted butter. You don’t have to bake it. You just need to let it chill in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- For the best results, make sure that all your ingredients are at room temperature.
- Oven temperatures vary from one oven to another, so keep checking your cheesecake while it’s baking, and remove it from the oven if it starts cracking.
A lot of eggless cheesecake recipes are known to turn out dry, but if you follow the directions, this eggless cheesecake will turn out so creamy and smooth. You can serve it with some fresh fruits, or you serve it with some homemade chocolate sauce. You can easily make it by melting some chocolate with milk in a bain Mary. The combination of both ingredients though, will blow your mind.