The peanut butter in this keto peanut butter cheesecake combined with the chocolate sauce is heavenly. Add the chopped peanuts on top, and you’ve got the creamiest, decadent and richest cheesecake. If you are looking to impress someone with your mad baking skills, even if you’re not that good in the kitchen, this is the perfect dessert for you!
Keto Peanut Butter CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
- For The Crust:
Butter, melted – 6 tablespoons
Almond Flour – 1 cup
Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener– 4 tablespoons
Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- For The Filling:
Cream cheese – 32 ounces
Peanut butter, creamy – 1 ½ cup
Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener– 1 ½ cup
Sour cream, at room temp – 2/3 cup
Heavy whipping cream – ½ cup
Eggs – 4
Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- For The Chocolate Layer:
Whipping cream – ½ cup
Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener– ½ cup
Baking chocolate, sweetened – 1 ounce
Butter, at room temp – 6 tablespoons
Peanuts, roughly chopped – 4 tablespoons
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 F.
- Line up the bottom of a 9 inches springform pan and its sides with parchment paper then grease it with a non-sticking spray.
- Combine the Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener with cocoa powder and almond flour in a large mixing bowl. Add in the melted butter and mix them well.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan and press it down to the bottom of the pan.
- Place the crust in the oven and let it bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once the time is up, place the crust aside and let it cool down.
- To prepare the filling, combine the Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener with cream cheese in a large mixing bowl then beat them well until they become smooth.
- Mix in the eggs with sour cream, heavy cream, and vanilla.
- Place the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl then microwave it for 25 seconds.
- Add the peanut butter to the filling mixture then combine them well until they become smooth.
- Pour the filling mixture on top of the crust then smooth it down.
- Fill ½ inch of large baking pan with water then place in it the cheesecake.
- Transfer the cheesecake to the oven and let it bake for 42 to 50 minutes until the inside of the cake become jiggly.
- Place the cheesecake aside and let it sit for at least 30 minutes until it becomes at room temperature.
- Once the time is up, transfer the cheesecake to the fridge and let it sit for at least 2 hours.
- To prepare the chocolate sauce, prepare a double boiler by heating some water in a medium saucepan then place on top of it a mixing bowl.
- Combine in it the butter with chocolate and stir them until they completely melt.
- Add in the Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener and whisk them well until it fully melts. Remove the bowl from the saucepan then place it aside and let it cool down until it becomes slightly thick.
- Remove the sides of the springform cheesecake pan. Gently peel off the parchemet paper on the sides then transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate.
- Pour the chocolate sauce all over the cheesecake and sprinkle on top of it the chopped peanuts.
- Let it chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve it and enjoy!
20 servings per container
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 19g 95%
- Cholesterol 121mg 41%
- Sodium 318mg 14%
- Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
- Potassium 240mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 10g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Points To Know:
- If you do not wish to use the almond crust, you can feel free to use any other crust of your choice, and if you don’t want a crust, you can still prepare it without it and it will still turn out great.
- For the best results, always make sure that all your ingredients are at room temperature.
- If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to wait for the chocolate sauce to cool down at room temperature, place it in the fridge, it will help thicken it quickly. However, make sure to check it every few minutes because it will thicken quickly and you don’t want it to be too tick.
- If you are preparing this cheesecake in the instant pot, you can use a 7 inches springform pan, but make sure to use half of the ingredients above so it can fit. If you are preparing for 20 people, it’s better to make cheesecakes so they can fit in the pot.
Do I Have To Use The Water Bath To Bake The Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake?
It is not necessary to use the water bath to bake the keto peanut butter cheesecake but it’s I highly recommend using it because will make sure the cheesecake cooks evenly and comes out smooth and creamy on the inside.
How To Store Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake?
You can store this cheesecake in the fridge for up to 1 week in a sealable container, or you can simply transfer it to a pie dish, and cover it tightly with a plastic wrap. You can also freeze it if you wish in a freezer-friendly container for up to 6 months.
To defrost it, you just have to transfer it from the freezer to the fridge and let it sit for at least 8 to 12 hours. Some cheesecakes might take longer, so if you need to serve it the next day, make sure to place it in the fridge at night so it can have enough time to thaw.
Can I Cook The Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake In An Instant Pot?
Of course, you can do it! Start by folding a 20 inches long piece of foil into a stripe. Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot and place in it the trivet. Lay in the middle the foil piece and then put on top of it the cheesecake pan. Seal the instant pot and cook the cheesecake for 35 minutes on high pressure.
Release the pressure naturally then let and cheesecake sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before letting it set in the fridge for 2 hours.
This is an amazing keto peanut butter cheesecake from my keto friends! Even if you are not following the keto diet, you can still prepare this cheesecake and I assure you that it will turn out incredible and impress your family and friends.